Pages

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Looking at the Idea of Epic Fictional Couples Through the movie Thor

I recently wrote a kind of review of the movie Thor. While it is a super hero movie, I think it has some strong romantic elements and it got me thinking about what makes us elevate a fictional couple to epic love status.

You can read the whole piece at www.naughtynellie.com

Naughty Nellie is a romance novel review site. It's new but I think it has a fresh take on books, and has had some really interesting pieces written by guest bloggers. One, written by dark, Tudor period romance novel writer Laura Navarre, is about dark heroes. The piece about inspirational romance, by Andrea Therese, gives one of the best descriptions I've come across for the genre.

I'll repost my own piece on In The Works tomorrow.

No comments: